Coffee Shop Millionaire Reviews
Coffee Shop Millionaire Review: The Pros And Cons
There are many Coffee Shop Millionaire reviews, and some have very good things to say about it, while others don’t. If you’re looking for information about this program, then you’ve come to the right place. Here is more information about Coffee Shop Millionaire (CMS), the pros, the cons and other useful information.
1. What Is Coffee Shop Millionaire- It is a course or program about internet marketing. The program consists of lessons and modules designed to teach you about internet marketing and it was created by a man named Anthony Trister.
The goal of the program is to help people learn about internet marketing and how to make money doing it. If you want to make money online and you don’t mind doing a little bit of work, then this program may be for you.
2. What’s Included- Coffee Shop Millionaire includes quite a bit of materials. At the core of the program are the 12 training modules. The 12 modules contains information about internet marketing.
Asides from training modules, there are videos included with the course. The videos goes over additional information. Not only do you have access to videos after you join the program, but you will be able to use the communication forums that the site has, as well as access to the community, which is where you can ask questions you may have.
In short, once you purchase the program, you get the modules that cover internet marketing. You get access to videos and the community. Now you know what you get, the next section will cover the pros of Coffee Shop Millionaire.
3. The Pros- The best thing about this program is the training because you do learn a lot about internet marketing. If you’re unfamiliar with internet marketing or you have limited experience with it, then this is a good place to start.
It teaches you some good stuff, but some techniques don’t really work and are not recommended, and some of these techniques include spinning articles and submitting to a bunch of directories. Other than that, you will learn a lot about online marketing.
Another good thing about this program is if the information is implemented, then you may start making money. You won’t make thousands per month, at least when you’re first starting out and if you’re a complete newbie with no internet marketing experience or anything like that.
However, the program teaches you want you need to know about online marketing and if you implement most of the stuff you learn (except for article spinning and submitting to article directories), then you may make decent money in the future.
The training modules are relatively easy to understand and they are newbie friendly, and the videos are a great addition to the modules. If you set aside a little bit of time per day to go over the modules and to watch the videos, then you should be able to take everything in.
In other words, you don’t want to try to complete all of the modules in one sitting or just glance at them, even though they are very easy to understand. If you’re looking for an easy to understand program that can teach you about internet marketing and one that doesn’t cost a lot of money to join, then Coffee Shop Millionaire may be for you.
4. The Cons- There are not many cons, but if we had to pick one negative thing, we will say the training is basic. If you’re a highly experienced internet marketer, the chances are this program won’t teach you much.
There may be a thing or two you may learn that you didn’t know, but generally speaking the training is basic. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but if you’re expecting to expand your knowledge of internet marketing and you already have success with it, then this program is probably not for you.
Another con is more of a personal opinion, which means it may be a con for some people, but not a big deal for others. We are talking about the price, as it costs $37 per month. This is the membership fee, but there are up-sells. Remember, you may or may not think this is a big deal because it’s a matter of personal opinion.
5. The Price- As mentioned above, the base point is $37 per month, and this allows you to gave access to training, as well as support. There are up-sells, which includes an upgrade to “Six Figures Success Club” and that costs $297. It is up to you if you want to upgrade or just spend the $37, but when you join the program you will need to create a website and pay for a domain and hosting because you do need those in order to use Coffee Shop Millionaire.
If you don’t want to pay for a domain name, create a website and buy a domain, then think twice about purchasing this program, but it is relatively easy to make a website and it’s quite affordable to buy and host a domain.
6. Should You Give It A Try- It’s up to you if you should give Coffee Shop Millionaire a try or if you should pass up on it. We recommend using it if you are a newbie to internet marketing or if you don’t have a lot of experience with internet marketing.
If you’re already a seasoned veteran with internet marketing, then you probably don’t want to try Coffee Shop Millionaire, but it does contain a lot of useful info and the community support seems alright too. If you’re a beginner, then you may be able to put the information you learn to use and you may make some money with it.
Now you know what Coffee Shop Millionaire is, what’s included, the pros, the cons and the price. All you have to do now is figure out if you should give it a try. As you can see from our review, we think it’s worth trying. However, the choice is ultimately up to you.