Review Of LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook: The Pros, Cons & More
What is LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook and is it worth buying? How much does it cost and what are its pros and cons? Before you consider buying LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook, you’ll want to read this brief review. It will tell you what it is, who created it, the pros, the cons and other useful information.
What Is It
LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook is a system that shows you how to use LinkedIn to generate massive amounts of leads. However, it teaches you far more than that. Think of it as a system and a course that is packed with information that can help you get the most from LinkedIn.
Remember, LinkedIn is the place to go when you want high quality leads. This social media site is far better than many of the other major sites that people use to try to generate leads, get more sales and things of that nature. This is why LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook may be for you.
Discover A Very New Powerful Way To Attract The Perfect Prospects And Recruit The Cream Of The Crop!
Who Created LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook
The two people who are behind LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook are Ferny Ceballos and Gloria McDonald. The company that sells the system is EliteMarketingPro, which is a well known company that sells marketing related products. The company itself has a good reputation for producing quality products that people find useful.
Ferny Ceballos comes from an aerospace engineering background and he eventually got involved in network marketing. He worked hard to build his business and through trial and error, he has done very well for himself and he earns 8-figures. He has taught others how to make money marketing and he has worked with many top earners in the industry, and one of them is Gloria MacDonald.
Gloria MacDonald is a serial entrepreneur who once ran into an obstacle that almost cost her her entire business and she lost her savings. She even ended up in a mountain of debt, but she eventually bounced back and is doing better than ever. This is in part to her discovering how to get the most from LinkedIn, and now she and Ceballos wants to show people that they can do the same. This is why She created LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook and Ceballos (Chief Marketing Officer) has decided to sell it via his company, EliteMarketingPro.
There are so many good things about this system. We don’t even know where to start. With that said, below are only a few of the pros.
- You’ll learn Many Things- You are going to learn a wealth of information, such as a simple process that involves five steps. These five steps are what you will follow if you want to get prospects, and fast. Not only that, but you’ll learn how to convert them into customers and/or members of your team.
You’ll learn about a method that will help you build rapport fast. Trust is everything when you’re building an audience. You will develop trust in an effective way with the strategies you are taught.
Creating a profile on LinkedIn is easy, but creating a great one is another story. This system will teach you how to create a killer profile on the site and before you know it, you’ll be recruiting prospects non-stop. Best of all, you won’t come off as spamming people or anything like that.
There’s a big mistake many network marketers make when using LinkedIn. You’ll learn what this mistake is. Once you know what it is, you’ll avoid chasing off leads.
Are you brand new to your industry? Do you want to become an authority that is trusted? If so, you’ll be pleased to know that LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook will teach you how to do this.
There’s also a way that you can showcase your products and advertise your business opportunity at no cost to you. Not many people really know about this method. However, you will know about it once you order this system.
A lot of people have a habit of putting “network marketing professional” on their profile. This is actually something you don’t want to do. LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook will explain why you shouldn’t do this and what you should do instead. Furthermore, you’ll learn how to promote your business without spending money.
Believe it or not, those are only a few things you’ll be taught when you decide to order the system. You’ll learn how to be taken seriously and how to tap into a pool of prospects, regardless of your niche and you’ll learn much more than that. We are confident you will find a lot of useful information in LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook.
- The System Is Free to Implement- You’ll be pleased to know that the strategies you will learn about within the course are free to implement. We understand that a lot of people don’t like to purchase a course or system, only to find out they have to spend a bunch of money on advertising if they are hoping to get results. With this product, you don’t have to worry about that because you’ll learn what you can do for free.
When we say free, we actually mean it. You won’t have to pay for advertisements of any kind, nor will there be a special tool or software you have to purchase. By the way, you also won’t have to buy a premium account on LinkedIn because the basic account can be used. You’re going to be pleasantly surprised when you purchase LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook and find out you don’t have to spend anything.
- Bonuses Included- The first bonus you get is a template product, which means you’ll have access to messages that Gloria has and still uses for her own business. These templates will help you get results. If you want connections quickly and you want to start building a relationship with your targeted audience, then you need a powerful template, and with quite a few to choose from within this bonus, you’ll have no problems finding the right templates for you.
Another bonus is Mastering Conversations. This bonus is designed to help you turn prospects into team members. This is exactly what you want to do if you want to generate some serious income online. Remember, if you’re serious about becoming successful, then you need partners and you need quality partners. This bonus alone can help jump-start your business and efforts in finding those partners.
You’ll have access to a community, which is a member-only community. This is where you’ll be able to get feedback and talk with other leaders and top earners in the industry. You will love this bonus because it will come in handy when you have questions that need to be answered or if you need some extra motivation.
Remember, sometimes all it takes is a little bit of inspiration to transform your business. You’ll get this inspiration from the community. By the way, you’ll have lifetime access to it, and this alone is far more valuable than you can imagine.
- Money Back Guarantee- There’s a 30 days money back guarantee. You can order this system, try it out for a month and if you are not happy with it, then return it. This should give you peace of mind, but we do want to say that the chances of you returning this product are slim because you’ll immediately see the value it offers.
Do those pros sound good? Of course they do, but there might be a few cons you should know about. These will be discussed in the next section.
As you can see from the above, we have many good things to say about LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook. However, there might be a few potential cons, but we will say that these cons shouldn’t be enough to discourage you from buying the system. With that said, below are three possible cons.
- Tons Of Information- There is a lot of information within the system. Some people might find this to be overwhelming, but this is just a matter of opinion. Even if you don’t enjoy learning new things, you should still have no major issues with taking in the contents of the system. We just want to let you know that there is a lot of stuff you will learn throughout the course, but all of it is useful.
- The Price- We’ll tell you how much this system costs a bit later on, but it aren’t expensive. We only listed it as a potential con because some people might take a look at the price and automatically assume that it is too much money. Some people might see the price tag and be impressed with it and wonder why it is so cheap, while others won’t be shocked by the price, nor will they be impressed by it. Whether the price of LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook is too high or too low is a matter of personal opinion, so it will be up to you to decide whether or not it’s being sold at a fair price.
- Have To Put In Work And Follow Instructions- Another potential con is you have to actually put in work and follow instructions. When we say put in work, we mean you have to read the contents and info you’ll find within LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook and you’ll have to put in practice what you learn. If you’re the type of person that can follow instructions, then you’ll have no problems at all.
However, if you want to generate a bunch of leads on LinkedIn without doing anything at all, then this system isn’t for you. You have to put in effort. Don’t worry though because the system teaches you easy, but effective ways to generate leads.
The above cons are really minor, so there’s no need to panic. The information you’ll have access to is of high quality and in-depth, but simply to understand. This is why you shouldn’t be discouraged from purchasing it based on the above three cons.
Who Should Get It
LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook is ideal for those who rely on leads for this business, such as affiliate marketers, email marketers, network marketers and people of that nature. It doesn’t matter what kind of business you run, if you rely on getting leads to help you land more sales, then you should order this system. You might be surprised at what you will learn and how you can use the information to your advantage.
Remember, LinkedIn has a lot of potential. It is a site that can completely transform your business, but only if you know what to do. Whether you’re a new business, medium-sized business or a very large one or if you’re a successful marketer already, you can likely benefit from this system.
How Much Does It Cost
It is a one time fee of $97, which is a very fair price tag because of all the things you’ll learn. As you can already tell, there are a lot of good things that can be said about this system and only a few minor cons. All you have to do is pay the $97 and you might discover stuff that will transform the way you use LinkedIn.
Our final verdict is this, we recommend that you try this system out, especially considering there’s a money back guarantee. This means the company is confident that you will love their product and you will learn a lot from using it. As previously mentioned, it is important to actually utilize what you learn because if you just order this system and do nothing with it, then you probably won’t get any results. We do believe that LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook has a lot of potential and you will be impressed with it.
Now you know what the pros and cons of LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook are. You also know who created it. All you have to do now is weigh the pros and cons and then decide if you should buy it. Remember, there’s really no reason not to purchase it because it does come with a money back guarantee.